Zoom sessions have proved to be a fabulous and safe way of practising together. This week you'll notice I've added two more sessions, at 8 am on Monday and Wednesday.
MONDAY 11th May at 0800 NEW Early Bird Session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85853381169
MONDAY 11th May at 1030: UBER ADVANCED In every plane for the confident body https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82188349453
MONDAY 11th May at 1400: FOR ALL Release, tone and strengthen on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84025392912
TUESDAY 12th May at 1030: FOR ALL This session is chair based. Toning, stretching and feeling good, please bring a cushion and dressing gown belt https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81809034166
TUESDAY 12th May at 1400: FOR ALL Toning, stretching and feeling good, on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81348091741
WEDNESDAY 13th May at 0800 NEW Early Bird session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82506471350
WEDNESDAY 13th May at 1030: FOR ALL Full Body, STANDING https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88134775185
THURSDAY 14th May at 1030: FOR ALL Warm up and release, standing and on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87147392015
THURSDAY 14th May at 1300: FOR ALL Lean toning on the mat, please bring a cushion for resistance and feedback https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84324950336
Please note the nature of being a participant in a zoom session:
1. You are free to multi task, if your loved ones need you during the session, you won't disturb other participants, because your mic will be muted.
2. Sessions will begin approximately five minutes after the starting times above, to give you time to technically set up, please take your time and join in when you're ready.
3. Sessions will last approximately 40 minutes and ALL sessions embrace my heartfelt ethos, to breathe, connect and move.
4. You take full responsibility for your choices during the session. As you know, I offer modifications as we safely build moves. However, if you feel something is not quite right for you, on any day in any session, STOP, simply breathe and relax until you're comfortable to join in again.
5. Each Zoom session's ID is identical to the number on the link.
6. Last but, most importantly, we will feel stronger, from the inside out, and maintain and increase our lung capacity.
Paying for the sessions is £4 per session, £8 per family to Sort Code 09-01-27 Account Number 11770031 Thank you for your prompt payments: All participation and payments are noted, appreciated, and in my books.
If you're new to me, please do email me so I can personally send you future links. I email each weekend with the next week's scheduled sessions. The links will also be here on my blog.
Breathe, connect, move.
See you in the zoom and very best wishes, Wendy
"Breathing is the first act of life, and the last. Our very life depends on it. Since we cannot live without breathing it is tragically deplorable to contemplate the millions and millions who have never learned to master the art of correct breathing"
Zoom links for week of 13th July 2020
Sat 11 Jul 2020
Fri 10 Jul 2020
Inner Strength as we face the Outside World
Fri 03 Jul 2020
Muscles Pull but never pull a muscle
Thu 02 Jul 2020
Wendy Jardine Pilates
PO Box 6945
London W1A 6US
Copyright © 2019, Wendy Jardine Pilates