Wishing you a strong weekend and thinking of you, as we continue to personally risk assess and decide how to keep ourselves safe, in this uncertain world. I am delighted that I can continue to offer you secure sessions in the library and in the zoom.
Session 75: Warm-Up category will be in the library on Wednesday (10th June). The session places our overworked forward necks and shoulders, where they truly belong, We take ownership of our shoulders and release our necks and, literally grow as the shoulders land and relax, while the entire body aligns and releases throughout our lateral lines too. Have a clean elastic band to hand, you'll find plenty on the footpaths, courtesy of Royal Mail!
Session 76: Advanced category will be added on Wednesday (17th June) and will follow-on from 75, taking our upper body strengths into side bends, planks, extensions and flexions, with plies, too, controlling leg muscles-all, while maintaining alignment and power.
Here are the Zoom links for week of 8th June, which happens to be our eighth week of zoom, can you believe?!
Monday 0800, 1030, 1400 Tuesday 1030, 1200, 1400 Wednesday 0800, 1030 Thursday 1030, 1300(1 pm)
MONDAY 8th June at 0800 Early Bird Session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare Standing and matwork https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85853381169
MONDAY 8th June at 1030: UBER ADVANCED In every plane for the confident body Standing and matwork https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82188349453
MONDAY 8th June at 1400: FOR ALL Release, tone and strengthen on the mat only https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84025392912
TUESDAY 9th June at 1030: FOR ALL This session is chair based. It is a complete work-out, (don't be fooled by chair associations!) Toning, stretching and feeling good, please bring a cushion and dressing gown belt https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81809034166
TUESDAY 9th June at 1200: FOR ALL: Zoom in on abdominals from the inside out, naturellement! Bring a dressing gown belt and cushion. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88629301999
TUESDAY 9th June at 1400: FOR ALL Toning, stretching and feeling good, on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81348091741
WEDNESDAY 10th June at 0800 Early Bird session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82506471350
WEDNESDAY 10th June 1030: FOR ALL Full Body, STANDING we'll get taller and stronger throughout this session and nourish our neck and shoulders et al. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88134775185
THURSDAY 11th June 1030: FOR ALL Warm up and release, standing and on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87147392015
THURSDAY 11th June 1300(1 pm): FOR ALL Lean toning on the mat, please bring a cushion for resistance and feedback https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84324950336
Please note the nature of being a participant in a zoom session:
1. You are free to multi task, if your loved ones need you during the session, you won't disturb other participants,because your mic will be muted.
2. Sessions will begin approximately five minutes after the starting times above, to give you time to technically set up,please take your time and join in when you're ready.
3. Sessions will last approximately 40 minutes and ALL sessions embrace my heartfelt ethos, to breathe, connect and move.
4. You take full responsibility for your choices during the session. As you know, I offer modifications as wesafely build moves. However, if you feel something is not quite right for you, on any day in any session, STOP, simply breathe and relax until you're comfortable to join in again.
5. Each Zoom session's ID is identical to the number on the link. The door to zoom sessions is always open, if the link doesn't work for you when you click it, manually input it or copy paste it. You will never be shut out!
6. Last, but most importantly, we will feel stronger, from the inside out, and maintain and increase our lung capacity.
Paying for the sessions is
£4 per session, £8 per family to Sort Code 09-01-27 Account Number 11770031
Thank you for your prompt payments:
All participation and payments are in my books.
Take your credit from room to zoom. Just click into a zoom and enjoy a session. I'll notify you of your credit. One room credit = 3 zooms on some room plans! Not only are our zoom sessions covid-secure, they're truly rewarding, require no driving, parking and exemplify time management! It just gets better and better.
If you've received this email from a friend, please do email me, tell me about yourself and your email address can receive the future links, too.
I will email each weekend with the next week's scheduled sessions. The links are always here in my blog.
Breathe, connect, move.
See you in the zoom and very best wishes, keep strong xox
"You will burn between "228 and 277 calories per hour of Pilates" "
Zoom links for week of 13th July 2020
Sat 11 Jul 2020
Fri 10 Jul 2020
Inner Strength as we face the Outside World
Fri 03 Jul 2020
Muscles Pull but never pull a muscle
Thu 02 Jul 2020
Wendy Jardine Pilates
PO Box 6945
London W1A 6US
Copyright © 2019, Wendy Jardine Pilates