Four new sessions have been prepared and will be added to the library during this week: Session 70 for our knees in categories: Targeting specifics, Beginners, Core and Clinical. Session 73 The Boomerang, a session created for the RAD@Home in categories: Advanced, Core, Moves Broken Down and Mastered. Session 74 relieves "sciatica":Clinical category. Session 75 places our overworked forward necks and shoulders where they truly belong, We place our shoulders and release our necks so they land and relax while the whole body aligns and releases: Warm-Up category.
Now let's give June the Zoom we all deserve. Here are the links for ten sessions this week:
Monday 0800, 1030, 1400 Tuesday 1030, 1200, 1400 Wednesday 0800, 1030 Thursday 1030, 1300(1 pm)
MONDAY 1st June at 0800 Early Bird Session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85853381169
MONDAY 1st June at 1030: UBER ADVANCED In every plane for the confident body https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82188349453
MONDAY 1st June at 1400: FOR ALL Release, tone and strengthen on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84025392912
TUESDAY 2nd June at 1030: FOR ALL This session is chair based. It is a complete work-out. Toning, stretching and feeling good, please bring a cushion and dressing gown belt https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81809034166
TUESDAY 2nd June at 1200: FOR ALL: Zoom in on necks and shoulders. This week's zoom in, places our overworked forward necks and rounded shoulders where they truly belong https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88629301999
TUESDAY 2nd June at 1400: FOR ALL Toning, stretching and feeling good, on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81348091741
WEDNESDAY 3rd June at 0800 Early Bird session: FOR ALL Wake Up Release Prepare https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82506471350
WEDNESDAY 3rd June 1030: FOR ALL Full Body, STANDING https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88134775185
THURSDAY 4th June 1030: FOR ALL Warm up and release, standing and on the mat https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87147392015
THURSDAY 4th June 1300(1 pm): FOR ALL Lean toning on the mat, please bring a cushion for resistance and feedback https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84324950336
Please note the nature of being a participant in a zoom session:
1. You are free to multi task, if your loved ones need you during the session, you won't disturb other participants, because your mic will be muted.
2. Sessions will begin approximately five minutes after the starting times above, to give you time to technically set up,please take your time and join in when you're ready.
3. Sessions will last approximately 40 minutes and ALL sessions embrace my heartfelt ethos, to breathe, connect and move.
4. You take full responsibility for your choices during the session. As you know, I offer modifications as we safely build moves. However, if you feel something is not quite right for you, on any day in any session, STOP, simply breathe and relax until you're comfortable to join in again.
5. Each Zoom session's ID is identical to the number on the link. The door to zoom sessions is always open, if the link doesn't work for you when you click it, manually input it or copy paste it. You will never be shut out!
6. Last, but most importantly, we will feel stronger, from the inside out, and maintain and increase our lung capacity.
Paying for the sessions is £4 per session, £8 per family to
Sort Code 09-01-27 Account Number 11770031
Thank you for your prompt payments: All participation and payments are in my books.
Take your credit from room to zoom. Just let me know that's your plan and I'll notify you of your credit and zoom away!
If you're new to me, please do email me. I will email each weekend with the next week's scheduled sessions and the links are here in my blog.
Breathe, connect, move.
See you in the zoom and very best wishes xox
"Breathing is the first act of life, and the last. Our very life depends on it. Since we cannot live without breathing it is tragically deplorable to contemplate the millions and millions who have never learned to master the art of correct breathing"
Zoom links for week of 13th July 2020
Sat 11 Jul 2020
Fri 10 Jul 2020
Inner Strength as we face the Outside World
Fri 03 Jul 2020
Muscles Pull but never pull a muscle
Thu 02 Jul 2020
Wendy Jardine Pilates
PO Box 6945
London W1A 6US
Copyright © 2019, Wendy Jardine Pilates